What are Pick a Path Virtual Escape Rooms?:
These are a new kind of online educational game for kids and they’re called “Pick a Path Adventure Novel Games": think Escape Room but on steroids where there are multiple storylines and escape routes to experience!
Your students will enjoy practising their reading skills as they explore the intense storyline on their journey to escape. There are multiple paths and adventures for students to experience, with an abundance of varied interactive activities and challenges to solve along the way!
How do the Pick a Path Escape Rooms work and what are the benefits?:
This virtual escape room for kids activity can be set as classwork, homework or for distance learning. You can share the link and password with your students via a projector or on Google Classroom, for example. It’s so easy, fun, engaging and no resources are required!
You can download the Pick a Path games from TeachersPayTeachers or shop.TRF.one below:
Desert Island: TpT or TRF
Lost in Space: TpT or TRF
Return from the Future: TpT or TRF
Benefits of virtual multi-path escape rooms:
• Each virtual escape novel is fully differentiated for grades 3-11 with 3 different levels available for students to select from:
- beginner (aimed at grades 3-5)
- intermediate (aimed at grades 6-8)
- advanced grades (aimed at grades 9-11)
This means this resource can suit a wide range of abilities in your lesson and offer a multitude of activities, making repeat gameplay extremely enticing!
• It's a digital Escape Room on steroids, as there is not just one way out! Students enjoy playing over and over again to try and find all the escape routes.
• Answers to each puzzle are included in the PDF so if your students get stuck at any point, you can support them through it.
• A wide range of fun, interactive activities that encourage problem-solving skills, suitable for any subject. 54 different puzzles included!
• A responsive lifeline throughout the game which reduces if an answer is submitted incorrectly, or they request a clue to a question.
• Personalized success certificates at the end of each path with the student’s name, level, escape route and lifeline percentage remaining.
• Students can strive to experience each pathway and escape route to collect all the certificates as evidence, which they can screenshot and send to you as proof of completion!
• Engaging media and sound effects within the gameplay making the online adventure experience even more appealing and immersive.