So after 6 years, and now with the new arena of distance learning teachers are finding themselves in, I figured it was about time that these quote colouring pages developed into the digital world! Keep reading to learn how these new digital colouring pages work and how you can get your hands on them for your students:
SO HOW DO DIGITAL COLOURING PAGES ACTUALLY WORK?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DIGITAL COLOURING PAGES?
- No more photocopying or printing required for teachers! What a relief, right?
- Students have a complete library of colouring pages to choose from
- They can colour in with any colour on the planet - no more restrictions with pen or pencil sets
- No more pencil sharpeners - hoorah!
- Students can colour in whenever and wherever they like - a great alterative to social media
- These work on any device: phone, tablet, computer, laptop, chrome book... you name it!
- No software is required and there is no learning curve involved
- Ideal for early finishers or extension activities
- Easy to assign as home work or for distance learning
- An easy and effective resource to support student well-being
EASY WAYS TO USE DIGITAL COLOURING PAGES WITH YOUR STUDENTS:
1) Set them as distance learning activities:
At this current time, we're not sure how long distance learning will go on for, but even after it's over most teachers will likely to still be setting home learning tasks. Assignments such as digital colouring pages are so easy to set for your students, or they could be offered as optional tasks to support well being, relaxation and mindfulness at home or at school.
2) Ideal for parents to share with their children:
These are not just for teachers! They also make great activities to share with your own children at home. There is no need to print a thing and at least your children will be doing something healthy for their well-being while on their digital devices!
Many teachers who reach out to me about how they have used quote colouring pages said they love to use them as work for early finishers! Why not save on the printing and have these digital versions in your arsenal too! Because they work so well on any device, your students could even use their own phones if so permitted in your school.
4) Practicing mouse control:
Do you have children who need to practice mouse control? These digital colouring pages are a fantastic tool to help them with this! They can use the mouse to colour in intricate details of varying complexities depending on their skills, and be inspired by powerful quotes in the process!
Once they have completed their pages, the benefit of these digital colouring pages is that they can easily save a digital copy of their work. That means they can set their designs as their computer desktop or phone screensaver if they wish, to help keep them inspired all day long. As an extra bonus, these pages are printable too, should you want to display these up on your classroom walls afterwards!
7) Send to others via email or messenger:
Another bonus of having these saved as a digital file, is that they can easily send them to their friends and family via email or messenger. During these challenging times of social distancing, it's even more important than ever to keep connected, and what a more personal and special way than a specially coloured inspirational quote poster just for them!
HOW TO GET HOLD OF THE DIGITAL QUOTE COLOURING PAGES:
Alternatively, if you would like an easier way to access them, you can sign up for a year long membership whereby you and your students will have access to every single deck (and so much more!) without the need for multiple passwords!
You can find out more about the membership by checking out web-decks.com below: