1) Turning off my 5am alarm. In fact, I've already done it. It was the first thing I did when I woke up this morning. So satisfying...!
2) Watching day time TV. The epitomy of trash and I love it. Mindless entertainment where I can just zone out and mentally switch off, just what I need!
3) Being able to go to the bathroom whenever I please.
4) Being able to stay in my fleece pyjamas and cosy socks all day long. I love dressing up, but sometimes it's nice to just kick the smart clothes, make up, jewellery and heels and just slob out and be cosy.
6) Being able to sit down for longer than 2 minutes at a time.
7) Actually getting time to eat lunch and really taste, chew and digest it.
8) Being home in the daylight. During the Winter I leave for school in the dark and come home in the dark. It would be nice to be able to be home when the sun is still out.
9) Being able to walk outside in public when there's daylight. That would be nice.
10) Spending time outside by choice, not being forced to do outside playground duty during freezing conditions or with pooping birds overhead...
11) Being quiet. As much as I do enjoy teaching and interacting with my students, I won't deny I enjoy quiet time. You don't get much of that during the school day so I'm looking forward to giving my ears a rest.
12) Reading for leisure. I haven't managed to do that in a while, I'm going to browse the Kindle store and see what book I fancy using as my escapism this holiday!
14) Be able to actually socialize without needing to be home before 10pm due to it being a "school night'. I can stay out and see people with no horrific consequences the next day having to work.
16) Catching up on bills and paperwork. It's weird, I can be on top of my paperwork at school, but for some reason my home paperwork is a shambles. Does anyone else have this problem?! I am looking forward to getting my personal life organized again.
17) Not having to be exposed to a swarm of germs. All day long I am surrounded by sneezes, sniffles and coughs this time of year. It's a battle to dodge the germs every day to avoid catching the 'lurgies'. I might save some money on hand sanitizer too...
18) Being able to actually go to the bank. In the UK, banks are all closed up by 4-5pm. I usually leave school later than that so I can never get in a bank during the week! Again, it will be nice to organize my personal life.
19) Spending time with family and friends. You know, those people you love but hardly get to see as school life takes up so much time. Yeh, I want to see them and hang out.
20) Spend some more time on my TpT store. As I teach full time, I can't spend as much time making resources and clip art as I'd like to, so I'm hoping to devote some time to doing that too!